To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, April 24, 2006

Tudor Roses Knitalong


Tudor Roses Knitalong

ok,
<

8 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

It looks great, Sherry!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, and how/where do you put the link in so that the button will bring you back to here?

4:40 PM  
Blogger sherry said...

Thanks guys,
I will work on that today...(did I mention this is my first button??
I can email you the html to save to your computer later, , ok????
sherry

4:08 AM  
Blogger Marina said...

Thanks, Sherry.

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marina,
am workingon it, waiting to hear from my friend who is helping me.
thanks for your patience.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

Thanks so much Sherry. The button is great!
Re linking back to here... save the button to your own server (thank you). then link it on your sidebar like you would any other button - if you need help doing that email me (my addy is on the sidebar and in the first post) and I'll walk you through the process.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emailing you.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home