I'm still up in the air about knitting Eliz I, which I have yarn for - except I haven't swatched it and am having second thoughts, thinking that maybe the Rowan Cashsoft 4ply is too soft for the stitch definition I'll want for Eliz...and am thinking that since VY's kit price is so reasonable for the Eliz, maybe I should just order new yarn (ya, I know, any excuse will do ;)
And I have the yarn, except for the background Turf color, of the original A.S. yarn, for Jane Seymour. And I'm thinking that now is the time to stretch myself and knit that. Again, an excuse to order more Yarn!
I have several projects on major front burner right now, like finishing a prom dress for the night after tomorrow - so swatching and all other activities take a back burner. Sorry for being so MIA.
And I have the yarn, except for the background Turf color, of the original A.S. yarn, for Jane Seymour. And I'm thinking that now is the time to stretch myself and knit that. Again, an excuse to order more Yarn!
I have several projects on major front burner right now, like finishing a prom dress for the night after tomorrow - so swatching and all other activities take a back burner. Sorry for being so MIA.

2 Comments:
well, re cashsoft, yes, it is soft. I don't see it making use of the wonderful knit definition in that pattern. and ell, Ya, go for more yarn!!!
You're right. The £ has fallen quite a bit. First time I looked, henry VIII in the large was close to USD250 but now, it's under $200 ... so-o tempting!
Post a Comment
<< Home