To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Thursday, April 26, 2007

both panels finished

So I just finished the second panel of my Elizabeth I. And here you can see what is a bad thing about waiting a long time completing your project... the two pieces are Totally Different in gauge. Arrgh... Well well, I have decided that blocking (or something) will help, and I am not going to worry about it yet. Maybe it will look as a front and a back...? On to the sleeves!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully they'll block out! It sure looks gorgeous.

I always do that with socks. One is always a completely different size.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Maggan said...

Yes, hopefully they will be the same size after blocking! The color is really lovely. I´m on my first sleeve now and I think it´s boring ;) So much stst and no pattern.... but one is almost finished anyway.

3:06 AM  
Blogger May said...

Mia, they look lovely. To my eyes, the lengths of the motif sections are very similar. It looks to me it is only below waist that is slightly different. Good luck blocking the pieces!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home