posted by May | 12:10 PM
May that is sooo beautiful.Tell us again, what yarn are you using? the stitch definition is fabulous.
That's gorgeous, May. And very interesting how that is being constructed.
Wow! And yes, tell us what yarn you are using.Candace
Thanks! I am using Louet Gems Merino in sports weight. It is working rather well for MT, I think. :)
It looks great! Such an lovely color. Can“t wait to see it finished :)
Wow, I would've never thought of Loet Gems for that pattern but it looks fabulous.
Absolutely gorgeous
Wow, that looks so great! Very tempting and romantic colour. Just love the structure! Interesting with the panel-knitting. Cannot wait to see it completed. Wow!/Sigrid
Oh my heavens that is stunning!!!! I'm so inspired now :-) I can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
May that is sooo beautiful.
Tell us again, what yarn are you using? the stitch definition is fabulous.
That's gorgeous, May. And very interesting how that is being constructed.
Wow! And yes, tell us what yarn you are using.
Candace
Thanks! I am using Louet Gems Merino in sports weight. It is working rather well for MT, I think. :)
It looks great! Such an lovely color. Can“t wait to see it finished :)
Wow, I would've never thought of Loet Gems for that pattern but it looks fabulous.
Absolutely gorgeous
Wow, that looks so great! Very tempting and romantic colour. Just love the structure! Interesting with the panel-knitting. Cannot wait to see it completed. Wow!/Sigrid
Oh my heavens that is stunning!!!! I'm so inspired now :-) I can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment
<< Home