To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Friday, February 23, 2007

OT: televison series The Tudors

Recieved in the email, thought I'd pass it along.
If you follow the link, there is a YouTube clip that is visually beautiful, as well as pandering quite a bit to contemporary tastes for action and sex in film.


I found your Katherine of Aragon and I think you may be interested in the new tv show “The Tudors.” I’m reaching out to you on behalf of M80 & Showtime regarding this new show. Since you are interested in Katherine of Aragon, I thought that you might write a preview, post the banner, a video or info about the show on your ?
For your help or preview I’d be happy to offer you a prize pack from Showtime.

Please check out the images, video, icons, about the movie and more at:
http://assets.m80im.com/webmasters/thetudors/thetudors.html

Also, catch a clip of The Tudors here and after March 12th the entire first episode!
Password: Sneak Peek
http://www.sho.com/site/vip/home.do?source=m80

Please let me know if you’re interested.

Nikki
nikki@m80im.com

4 Comments:

Blogger miastick said...

Thanks for sharing, Marji! I wish I lived in the US... now I will have to wait probably two years to see it here. It reminded me of the movie "Elizabeth" with Cate Blanchett, that I absolutely love.

I haven't posted for ages, and I haven't been knitting much on my blue Elizabeth I. Blue and fall just don't go together for me, but now I am starting to long for my tudor roses knitting again!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got that same email! I can't wait for the series to start.

Elizabeth just played on cable TV Monday night. I should pull her out of cold storage, the poor thing. But really, Mary T is first.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Don't click on anything in that e-mail! M-80 is a viral marketing company that embeds tracking HTML into their graphics banners badges and youtube video. They use the code to track you and your readers.

I got the same e-mail about a DVD set. I investicgated the company because I knew there had to be a catch. The information they gather from you and your readers is the price you pay for that SHOWTIME box of junk.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Wow I really should spell check before I hit post!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home