Hi All
We are halfway through the first month of the new year and I was wondering about everyone's progress? My poor Elizabeth became victim of an accident, of the worst kind. She came into work with me, or tried, as I walked out of the garage and noted I felt a bit of a pull, looking back there she was trailing almost one full floor. While I did have my bag, she somehow managed to stay behind in the car. Now she was obviously upset as she was unraveled and a bit dirty, but alas..she has been cast back on...the really bad part was it was the back, yes the completed back sitting on a spare needle but not wanting to be separated from the front always present...so sad...I am very glad I took notes on changes I made as I was using the back as a guide for the front visually...
After the proper greiving time, I finished frogging rewound what was not damaged and moved on. So perhaps she will be the project I bring to Ireland with me next month. We are only going for a few days(had to cancel an earlier European anniversary trip due to issues beyond our control)and had to rebook tickets, so since we are going to Ireland for two weeks in June with children, DH thought the yarn shops should be checked out this trip..
Sorry for being so long winded...
I must say I am tempted to now name my van Henry due to the demise of Elizabeth
After the proper greiving time, I finished frogging rewound what was not damaged and moved on. So perhaps she will be the project I bring to Ireland with me next month. We are only going for a few days(had to cancel an earlier European anniversary trip due to issues beyond our control)and had to rebook tickets, so since we are going to Ireland for two weeks in June with children, DH thought the yarn shops should be checked out this trip..
Sorry for being so long winded...
I must say I am tempted to now name my van Henry due to the demise of Elizabeth

2 Comments:
Oh, no Cheryl! The horror! Poor Liz.
Yes poor poor Liz, especially since I have not been able to give her too much attention lately...busy, busy...
Seems everyone is busy, very quiet over here for a while...
Post a Comment
<< Home