Introducing myself
Hi,
I just joined this group. Thanks, Marji!
I adore AS designs in Tudor Roses, all of them. I want to knit them all! I don't think I have any other knitting books which make me feel this way. Of course, it will take my lifetime at this pace to accomplish it. In any event, I might know a few people here. Hi, Jewel! Glad to see you here with your Henry VIII.
Down to business. I started knitting Margaret Tudor at least four years ago using Louet Gems Merino Opal in burgundy. I quickly abandoned the project as it hurt my fingers even with this softer yarn. I had to use smaller needles, 1.25 mm to be exact, and I felt they were digging into my fingertips. Somehow, I picked it up again a few weeks ago. This time, I must have developed some thick skin. I am not complaining any more! It is time to finish MT!! So far, I have three panels finished and 13 more to go. I am hoping my interest and enthusiasm won’t go away too quickly. After all, I want to knit Henry VIII next.
Happy knitting, everyone!
May
I just joined this group. Thanks, Marji!
I adore AS designs in Tudor Roses, all of them. I want to knit them all! I don't think I have any other knitting books which make me feel this way. Of course, it will take my lifetime at this pace to accomplish it. In any event, I might know a few people here. Hi, Jewel! Glad to see you here with your Henry VIII.
Down to business. I started knitting Margaret Tudor at least four years ago using Louet Gems Merino Opal in burgundy. I quickly abandoned the project as it hurt my fingers even with this softer yarn. I had to use smaller needles, 1.25 mm to be exact, and I felt they were digging into my fingertips. Somehow, I picked it up again a few weeks ago. This time, I must have developed some thick skin. I am not complaining any more! It is time to finish MT!! So far, I have three panels finished and 13 more to go. I am hoping my interest and enthusiasm won’t go away too quickly. After all, I want to knit Henry VIII next.
Happy knitting, everyone!
May

1 Comments:
Oh, but that sounds gorgeous, May! I hope your "thick skin" lasts!
Post a Comment
<< Home