To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Liz I - Take 2

Elizabeth I is back on the needles. This incarnation is in Rowan Wool Cotton in a luscious creamy color. The good news is that the gauge is going to be right on for the project and I love the stitch definition I get with this yarn. I haven't yet made it to the cabling part of the design but I can tell from the border that this will be great. I'm stll contemplating the needle size - the edges are rolling quite a bit and I'm thinking going up a needle size could solve that. Sadly, the Hempathy will go back in the stash and wait for a more apropos project for it. I really did like working with this yarn much more than I thought I would.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

The stitch definition in Rowan Wool Cotton is glorious, good luck.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home