To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, November 27, 2006

This Is Difficult...

OK, I came back from a trip to my box of Rowan for Elizabeth, today my Tudor Roses book came!!! Lordy....I have never seen the book up close and personal. I started a sweater for my husband while we were away, a pattern by Wendy at WendyKnits and I have been trying to be good completing old WIP and now I am grateful I am heading into a long work stretch and can't sit and just drool over this book. I am slowly collecting Campion yarn in whatever color I can get, and have decided I will not live long enough to knit all I want. Even prioritizing and avergaing a sweater every 5 weeks I would need to live to be 110. And that is if I never look at another site or book or VK magazine. Back to Tudor Roses, I have fallen in love with Katherine Howard. I will have to finish my affair with Eliz and then KH before even venturing a look around. Have I mentioned all the post its in my Celtic Knitting book by AS? OK, hopefully by the weekend I will have started Elizabeth and postedd pics. My computer savvy husband will hopefully show me how to colorize and link words by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home