To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ann Boleyn

Someone asked for pictures of my Ann Boleyn. Here they are. It is a little wrinkled from being folded in storage. It took me almost a year to complete the knitting.


















I have the buttons but I still haven't sewn them on.

Nic

8 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

That's SO impressive! Fab!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

Nic, that is beautiful. You are going to sew the buttons on this month so that you can wear it this fall, right?

9:39 AM  
Blogger Giulia said...

I have been wearing it without buttons for a couple years. But I vow to sew the buttons on this month.

4:16 PM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! Seeing the real life finished version is so much better than a lot of the shots in the book. It seems to be taking forever to knit this one.

What buttons did you find for it? I am still searching for the perfect ones.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Giulia said...

I found some silver buttons with a celtic knot on it at my local yarn store.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ohhhh....it is so pretty! I love it!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Well...you should sew those buttons on and pull it out of storage permanently! It is stunning!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home