To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

shaping on Liz

For those who are doing Eliz I, check the placement of the darts. I will use this already knit piece for my back, as my shoulder blades are further apart than my bust darts need to be. I'm just starting on the front, and am going to change the dart placement so that they are closer together.

6 Comments:

Blogger DeeAnn said...

That is an excellent point. The placement of those darts can make or break this sweater I would think. It's looking mighty fine Marji, your execution appears flawless.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Thanks, that is a very useful tip. I think it's going to pay me to be the world's slowest knitter on this one, for once!

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, she is looking goreous! I think the darts and getting them in the right place would make-a me very nervous...

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marj,
so beautiful.btw, I am halfway thru elizabeth book. it is great!!
Btw, would you email me your blog addy?? computer crashed and lost all the info..thanks.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

Sherry, everyone that I have a blog address for is linked above on the first post - that's partly why I've kept that post at the top. Just click on a name and it should take you to that members blog, if they have one.

2:18 PM  
Blogger knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Very helpful tip with the darts. Thanks for sharing it with us.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home