To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Liz!

Hi,
My name is Jenny and I am new to the knitalong. I've chosen Elizabeth I in a red heathered Jo Sharp DK wool. I've already started to knit it but I'm pressed for time since I would like to wear this at a wedding in October and my 2 lovely children rarely give me time to knit throughout the day. So the only real time I have to knit is when my 2 tornadoes are tucked safetly into their beds at night.
I am up to the first row on Chart B and I seem to have run into a problem, or at least, what I think is a problem. I have my correct number of stitches (113) and the directions say that the stitch where you're supposed to K1B,K1, then knit the yarn that is located btwn them should be located over the center stitch of the previous row ( the one that was knitted on the WS ). Somehow I end up on the st after that center st. Am I doing something wrong? Or should I just trust in what the directions say and it will all work out?

Thanks for any help,
Jenny

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Not that I'm there, but....wait. No idea. Sorry, Jenny! But I am having the worst urge to go home and knit Eliz.

5:40 PM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

I'm sorry I'm no help at all but I do look forward to seeing how she's looking in a heather. It does seem that you have lots of company for advice though.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home