To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Let loose the hounds!

The lovely Anne Boleyn.



My version replaces the greenish border with a blue one. This pattern has many many long floats requiring weaving. This is a first for me and I am doing my best. I faced the fact that I may have to do some "surgery" to replace this part if it doesn't even out in blocking. I was very skeptical about the natural marls in the beginning but I think it's perfect now. This is the first pattern band, the hounds. The next band is a border then the falcons. We'll see how those go.


5 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh, I'm sure it will come out with blocking. I love those faced hems, especially for cardigans.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

It's gorgeous!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

I love the blue, and it is just so lovely

8:38 PM  
Blogger knittinbrit_in_wi said...

It's lovely. I love the colors.

11:01 AM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

Thanks everybody!

Now where are everyone else's WIP updates? :-)

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home