To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Finally Decided.

Thanks for asking after me. I've been meaning to post, but it took me until last night to finally make a decision.

Zephyr DK, slightly off-gauge, it is. I'm knitting the smallest size, which the wonders of algebra tell me will be just a bit bigger than the largest size (I'll fudge the waist shaping a bit). Fingers crossed.

You can see I haven't gotten very far.

There are gory details (truly, way too much detail) on my blog at http://mamacate.typepad.com/mamacate/2006/06/rumor_has_it_it.html#more

Thanks for asking, Marji.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I really like that color. I'm still stuck in indecision land myself... :(

11:32 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

looks great. Love Zephyr, I didn't realize either that there was a dk weight.
that's just about how far I've gotten on mine

7:35 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

It looks good so far, Cate! I like the color.

Zephyr? That yarn is sooo soft & comfy.

11:29 AM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

The gory details are great! I love the Zephyr.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home