Finally
I have cast on.
Not enough to take pics of, but she is on the needles.
My new Rule of Ten sort of guarantees me progress at a rate of 10 rows/day...but also limits me to that until I get some of this other stuff finished. That's ok, soon I'll see progress.
wondering if Cate ever made a decision on yarn? Last I looked she was getting ready to dye. Cate, how goes it?
Not enough to take pics of, but she is on the needles.
My new Rule of Ten sort of guarantees me progress at a rate of 10 rows/day...but also limits me to that until I get some of this other stuff finished. That's ok, soon I'll see progress.
wondering if Cate ever made a decision on yarn? Last I looked she was getting ready to dye. Cate, how goes it?

1 Comments:
Congrats on the cast on marji.
Did you ever get my email???
don't wait too long before taking pics, ok???
Post a Comment
<< Home