Castle fun
Well, I've spent Way too Much Time, (boy was it fun though) researching castles on line looking for Marina's castles.
I found this great Link to a site about the castles Mary Queen of Scots occupied, although I don't think any of them are the castles pictured.
I'm also about halfway through re-reading Susan Kay's book Legacy, and can really recommend it. Last time I read it was around 1985. hmmmm....
As for knitting. Check out Claire's blog - she's made some progress on Eliz I and put up pics.
I on the other hand, haven't cast on yet - am frantically finishing other projects to (somewhat) clear the slate.
admin stuff:
The list in the first post I believe shows all the members, links to their websites if I have that info, and what they are making. If your info is wrong or incomplete please let me know, andI will continue to revise it.
Welcome too to all the new members, we're adding every day.
I found this great Link to a site about the castles Mary Queen of Scots occupied, although I don't think any of them are the castles pictured.
I'm also about halfway through re-reading Susan Kay's book Legacy, and can really recommend it. Last time I read it was around 1985. hmmmm....
As for knitting. Check out Claire's blog - she's made some progress on Eliz I and put up pics.
I on the other hand, haven't cast on yet - am frantically finishing other projects to (somewhat) clear the slate.
admin stuff:
The list in the first post I believe shows all the members, links to their websites if I have that info, and what they are making. If your info is wrong or incomplete please let me know, andI will continue to revise it.
Welcome too to all the new members, we're adding every day.

5 Comments:
Marji, You are showing way too much restraint. Join the dark (tudor) side and cast on Eliz. I managed to make some more progress on it last night and love the fact that there is always something new to do every few rows. Will update blog later with pics.
Oh Marji, what sort of fun is that? Live dangerously! Cast on! Another WIP ain't gonna hurt!
LOL, I was aiming for May 22, then June 1....right now I'm thinking Monday - June 5, by then the baby blanket I'm working on should be done, as well as Orangina and some more knitting on my moms b'day gift (another Lady E). I really do want to be able to concentrate some effort on Queen Bess once I cast on. Soon, I promise!
Still aiming for my sept. start :-) emailing you today.
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home