To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Whatcha knittin?

OK, it's officially supposed to start tomorrow, and there's a long list of participants, so whatcha knittin?
I deliberated long and hard about this, but finally chose Katherine of Aragon. My yarn pack has been ordered, and I'll begin as soon as it shows up on my doorstep.
To say that I'm excited about my first fair isle is an understatement.

4 Comments:

Blogger Knittinannie said...

Wow, thats a really complicated looking pattern but oh sooo beautiful!
I'm doing the Eliz I...not so
difficult, I'm hoping

I have an extra copy of Tudor Roses, if anyone is interested

11:11 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

So, do tell ... Who's making up the "yarn pack" for you? Got your pattern memorised & your other tools ready?

Don't worry, I'm just kidding though according to some people, they can commit the pattern to their memory and just by looking at their work, they know what's next. Eeek!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

I'm doing Elizabeth I, although I have my eye on several of the others too. I could be here for years!!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Katherine of Aragon is gorgeous! That'll be beautiful. Where did you get your yarn pack from?

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home