To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Questions for you experts :)

I think I have decided that I'm going to do Catherine Parr. But not in the colors from the book - I want something brighter.

I was wondering from anyone who has had experience buying kits from Virtual Yarn - how is the sizing? Was there anything unusual about it? Smalls too small, larges are huge? Anything like that? How are the kits on yarn supply? Did you feel like it was skimpy & suggest buying extra or was there enough?

3 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

I haven't ordered from Virtual yarns, however I've heard from those who have that the custom supplemental sheet they will give you for translating the yarn from the original pattern requirement to the current yarn is very good, and that it is personalized...but I've also heard several people ran a little short on yarn.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Experience comes from knitting ... Don't buy according to size (Petite, S, M ..), buy according to your bust measurement. For heaven's sakes, her small average ~42 inches in the bust! Do tell her if if you're taller than average and she'll make adjustments for that.

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home