To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups
Eliz i Progress
I actually got around to posting some pics of Eliz's progress on my blog. I'm really enjoying the pattern and as always, love the Silky Wool.Come on the rest of you, time to 'fess up and post progress pics.
4 Comments:
Does this mean you want a picture of my empty needles and my swatch? ;)
Or a lovely picture of my growls of frustration, first with waiting for the yarn to get here (4 weeks and 2 days!) and then trying to cancel the order so I can take advantage of Marji's friend's store stash before someone snags it?
I've got some Phildar Pronostic that I'm seriously thinking of trying to to Katherine Howard in.
If I start another fo before I finish my vogue skirt, hubby will hide the needles. Eliz looks great. DO love the color..
Looks super! I love that yarn. I think we're at almost exactly the same point, I've just started the first bit of the 'V' on mine. I'll try and get a pic done soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home