To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Friday, June 02, 2006

Let's test your Elizabethan History

Okay KAL'ers, it's time to test your knowledge of Elizabethan History. I'll admit, I got 8/10 and screwed up on two questions that I definitely should of known the answers to.

http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/History/Elizabethan-Times-91479.html

Remember - no cheating.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Dang it! Missed the one about Shakespeare. :( Just read a book about him too. Ooops.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Not fair! I did Chinese, Siamese/Thai, etc. history back in primary & secondary (that's what they call it in Singapore) school.

Anyway, I missed one but I'll admit I had the book open ;-)

5:27 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

feelin' very cocky having achieved a perfect score. 10/10

5:32 AM  
Blogger Kimba said...

Got them all right! Yeah!
Stumbled across your blog today...I'll definately be back! Stop by sometime.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

I missed the Shakespeare one too, I said 26. At least that was Anne Hathaway's age, so I claim confusion on the spouses.

Missed the date of the Armada too. I was torn between 1575 & 1588 but guessed too early.

Oh well, 8/10. And no cheating.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

What fun! 10/10 here too :D

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home