To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, June 05, 2006

(horrible) pics of Henry VIII

Sorry but it just refuses to be photographed ... Tried it in the sun, shade and the Ott light and I'm afraid this is the best I could do :





Marina

7 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

Marina, gorgeous!, as usual. You have made sooo much progress already. And what a creative way to photograph the yarn and project.
Thanks for posting

1:03 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Well, it looks pretty darn good as photographed.

5:55 PM  
Blogger knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Looks beautiful to me! Excellent progress - you'll put us all to shame. I love the colors of the yarn.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

It's gorgeous!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking great! You're really moving along. I better hurry up and get going on mine again!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home