To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, August 07, 2006

Starting with Elizabeth I

Hi everyone,

yes I guess summer has been a lot about finishing UFO's for me, too. But I have started my Elizabeth I, and I love it! I love the knitting, the yarn, the color... I think this will be a great knit! I am a little confused right now about the raglan decreases though. As I read it, I am supposed to start decreasing after completing the first chart B. But then I find it a little unclear. Anyone else there too, who can help me?

2 Comments:

Blogger BeanMama said...

I'm doing sleeves first, so I can't help with the question, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!! It looks gorgoeus!

3:35 AM  
Blogger DeeAnn said...

I can't help at all but I keep getting drawn back to the color also, it's truely stunning :)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home