To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, July 31, 2006

Another book avail

hi all,
First, I need to apologize for ignoring this blog and KAL for so long. I've been tidying up so that when I start this knit I can devote everything to it. And I've been doing a great job tidying too! Almost there. Don't know when I got this sense that I needed to clear my plate, but alas, I do have it and I'm getting there. I would like to thank everyone who has been posting progress, and to let those know who've joined recently that I will get back here ASAP to add you to the participant list.

Next up, I received an email from Cheryl that she has a book avail that she is willing to sell at a reasonable price. Her email is cherylbcaswell at hotmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home