To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Friday, November 10, 2006

Progress Shot



(Sorry for the fuzzy pic).

I'm loving this sweater. I think it's the inspiration of getting to change colors every few rows or something. My first try at fair isle has definitely gotten me hooked!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wendi, it looks great! Wow.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Awesome, Wendi!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you're doing the Kate too! damn I have to choose my yarn and get started... it looks great so far!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, just gorgeous.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hello Wendi,
I am new here but often go back to your pic to drool..it is lovely. It wasn't hard to get hooked was it?
Good luck with your success thus far

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home