To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Swatching Katherine of Aragon

Hello! I am a new member who will be joining the Katherine of Aragon knitters. I am planning to use Jamieson and Smith's 2-ply which finally arrived after approximately 2 months. I ordered it directly from Jamieson and Smith and they were making a new batch of FC55 which held my order up for awhile.

So after my lengthy wait, I immediately swatched the pattern only to discover that my heliotrope substitution is too bright. (Heliotrope is the third background color down, i.e. bright pink.) I have decided to try Jamieson's orchid instead so I am once more waiting for yarn before I begin. Since I am ordering within the country I am hoping for less of a wait.

Wish me a speedy delivery so that I can finally get started on my sweater!

Lorri
Http://knitlink.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Here's hoping your wish is granted..your swatch is lovely

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! Wishing you a speedy delivery!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

ohhh, I hope it comes soon, if only because I want to watch it develop on your needles

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home