To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Katherine, rested.



Here's my Katherine of Aragon. She's well rested from the holidays, since she hasn't been touched in 1 1/2 months. (You know, Marina finishes whole fair isle sweaters faster than I can finish a repeat!)
I love the sweater just the same, though, and hope to give her some more attention soon!
I do love the colors that AS chose for this sweater. I think they are mesmerizing still, no matter how long I've knit on them!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks lovely, Wendi! Marina undoubtedly doesn't sleep or eat. We'll finish one of these days. After all, queens are not to be rushed.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Lorri said...

Don't go too fast. I am trying to catch up with you. I am almost done with the first repeat. I know what you mean about the colors. Just gorgeous.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, i have her waiting, not the yarn, just the plans, lol
but now i need to get started, by buying the yarn!!! you've inspired me !!! so beautiful. the colors are why I picked it.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I did the King and you know how busy he was, so he had to be done quickly ;-)

It's gorgeous, Wendi!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home