Slow progress
So I just finished the first piece last night (hence bad flash-picture). I immediately cast on for the second, so that it wont take forever to continue.
The urge to make this sweater has somewhat diminished for me, since I'm Pregnant!!! Very unexpected- but still welcome, it's been a while since last time. My youngest will be 7 when the baby comes in August.
But it is still a fun knit, and I really hope and plan to stick with it this spring. The size seems to be right- or at least it will be in the future again. Hopefully.
My regular blog is in Swedish, and wouldn't switch to the new Blogger beta version. So if you want to visit, it is http://miastick.blogspot.com
See ya!

3 Comments:
Oh, CONGRATULATIONS, Mia! You've got to hurry up and finish Liz before the baby - or maybe she'll be ready after the baby.
Gorgeous blue color.
And an August baby! We're the best. ;)
Congratulations, Mia. This is so exciting.
While Elizabeth looks fabulous, I would have been knitting baby clothes ;-)
Congratulations! I had my kids 3 years apart. During that time it took me 5 years to finish one sweater. Who wants to knit a sweater that their pregnant bod won't fit into. None-the-less you will look great in your Elizabeth after your little one arrives. Best of luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home