
My Elizabeth I is finally done!
And I really like it a lot.
It´s so useful and fits excellent
so I´m already thinking of doing
one more in an different yarn ;)
Several people have came up to
me asked me where I bought it....
Don´t know if I should be flattered
or..... ;)
7 Comments:
It is beautiful...nice job
It is lovely! What yarn did you use? Did you knit to gauge? What size? Would you edit your post and add specs? curious minds want to know.
It's gorgeous! Go for complimented, defintely. What yarn did you use? Etc, per laritza...'cause yup. Knitters want to Know. ;)
Looks fantastic! Well done! Impressive.
Maggan, that's beautiful.
Do you have any issues with the neckline sliding back?
Laritza, if you scroll back to March Maggan wrote that she had to frog and start again on a 2.5mm needle, using a Swedish cotton/acrylic yarn.
Maggan, gorgeous top! Congratulations! Not surprised that you strangers came up to you. What color would the second one be?
Post a Comment
<< Home