Pick up the Needles
With the warm weather almost over and sight of colder days, I am ready to pickup the needles again. I have taken over the task of leading this group in hope that we can get many many more Tudors done.
I am not exactly sure what I am going to cast on next but the decision will be made soon enough. Tell us what you have on the needles. Have you run into a snag? Show us pictures, pictures and more pictures!
Come on everyone! tell us how your project is going.
I am not exactly sure what I am going to cast on next but the decision will be made soon enough. Tell us what you have on the needles. Have you run into a snag? Show us pictures, pictures and more pictures!
Come on everyone! tell us how your project is going.

3 Comments:
Hi Laritza! Thanks for running this so Marji can run around.
I've still got Liz and Mary Tudor on the needles. Some day, before they're old enough for college, I hope to finish them.
Thanks, Laritza for taking over this blog. I hope it continues to stay viable. I'm still really interested in knitting many more Tudor designs, although right now I have committed myself to Fulmar. I don't know which one I want to knit next... not an Aran though. By the time we finish Fulmar, that might be enough Aran knitting for a while.
Latitza, glad to learn that this group will continue. When the weather gets a bit cooler, I am planning to start Elizabeth I.
Post a Comment
<< Home