To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, September 17, 2007

Henry VIII finished


Well I posted a picture of the body a long time ago... then finished "him" in August. "He" was at the Alaska State Fair for 10 days, although I forgot to take my camera and didn't get any pictures. If you want to find out more about him just view at my blog.
My husband is so pleased... I promised him Henry about 5 years ago, so it's been a long wait!

6 Comments:

Blogger Laritza said...

Congratulations! it is beautiful!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

Beautiful Carolyn, may he wear it in good health.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Betts said...

Great timing--the perfect inspiration for me as I begin planning my first project. I just got my copy of the book yesterday and everyone's projects are so incredibly beautiful!

6:29 PM  
Blogger May said...

Gorgeous! I would say that you are lucky as your husband actually wants Henry VIII. I asked mine if he liked one long time ago. He flatly said he would not wear one even if I knit it. Sigh. I've overcome my disappointment since then and am planning to knit one for myself. :)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Lorri said...

Just gorgeous. Your husband is a lucky man.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Purly Mermaid said...

The colors are wonderful, how proud you must be! Congratulations.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home