To Join follow the link at the most recent post below to the Tudor Roses KAL at Yahoo Groups

Monday, September 24, 2007

Mary Tudor question

Does "Mary Tudor" have one button or more? In the supplies list, there is only one button, but in the finishing section you read about sewing buttonS. On the other hand, the photos seem to show one button.

What do you think? And how practical would a cardigan with a single button be?

Thanks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger May said...

My Mary Tudor has one button only and I think I did not do anything differently from the pattern. I thought it might not be practical initially, but Mary Tudor is the most useful cardigan to me. Every year I wear it quite often. Unlike those with multiple buttons with normal/tighter fit, it is easy to put on and off. You may say that it functions like a cape. Also, it is rather ample on me and the front does not flap around when worn. I would do different Fair Isle designs on the same dimensions.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home